With the development of society, automatic doors are used more and more widely in people's lives because of their superior convenience. Automatic doors are divided into electric rolling gates, electric retractable doors, electric floating doors, electric folding doors, electric sliding doors, electric revolving doors, electric induction doors, barriers, etc. Electric rolling shutter doors are mainly used in garages, stores, subways, and residential buildings, electric retractable doors, suspension doors, folding doors are mainly used in industrial parks, factories, commercial districts, and government agencies, and electric sliding door induction doors are mainly used in high-end In places such as office buildings, hotels, and subways, barriers are mainly used in communities, toll stations, construction sites, office buildings, airports, and subways.
With the widespread use of automatic doors, the performance requirements of their motors are getting higher and higher. Now the market has the following requirements for automatic door motors:
1. Electronic control of the motor;
2. Motor speed regulation should be simple and convenient;
3. The motor output torque should be large, and the operation should be stable and reliable;
4. High efficiency, low speed, and high torque;
5. Low noise and long service life;
6. And EMC requirements, etc.
Therefore, the automatic door motor mostly adopts a permanent magnet DC motor. By installing a worm and gear on the shaft end, adding a deceleration mechanism to realize the translation, opening, and rotation of the electric door. The DC motor used on the electric door has simple speed regulation, large output torque, stable and reliable operation. Because the structure of the DC permanent magnet motor is simple and the manufacturing process is relatively mature, the selection of the permanent magnet DC motor can effectively reduce the cost.
According to market demand, Power Motor has specially developed a series of automatic door motor solutions:
1. The PGM.W072 series solution is an electric rolling gate motor, which is equipped with a permanent magnet DC gearbox motor with worm and helical gear deceleration output. It outputs low speed and high torque to realize the up and down movement of the rolling gate to open and close the door. A Hall sensor is installed inside the motor, which can provide steering and speed signals to facilitate electronic control of the electric door system. This gearbox motor can open and close doors 100,000 times with high output torque, low speed, and low power. The output torque is 16.7N.m, the speed is 48rpm, and the power is as low as 83W;
2. PT5270 series and PT6062 series, these two series motors do not have a gearbox and adopt shaft end-mounted worms. The gear motors have high efficiency. The efficiency of PT5270 series motors is 75%, and the efficiency of PT6062 series motors is 70%. By installing worms and gears on the shaft end and adding a deceleration mechanism to realize the electric door's translation, side opening, rotation, and other different door opening methods. The DC motor used on the electric door has simple speed regulation, large output torque, stable and reliable operation. Because the structure of the DC permanent magnet motor is simple and the manufacturing process is relatively mature, the selection of the permanent magnet DC motor can effectively reduce the cost.
According to the needs of the automatic door market and the characteristics of the motor used in the automatic door, Power Motor optimizes the internal structure of the permanent magnet DC motor to make the motor run smoothly at a low speed. At the same time, it can ensure that the abnormally large torque phenomenon that may occur during the operation of the electric door is increased, and the output torque is increased. When the door opening and closing part is blocked, there is still a large output torque to complete the opening and closing of the electric door. Bring out the characteristics of the DC motor such as simple speed regulation, large output torque, stable operation, and reliability. With nearly 20 years of experience in motor customization, Power Motor has accumulated obvious technical advantages and can quickly custom various types of electric motor solutions.For more technical support, please contact our sales engineer(Skype/Email：firstname.lastname@example.org).
This electric automatic door motor, using 12V DC gearbox motor, can provide the best torque for all kinds of intelligent logistics robot electric telescopic door opening or closing, compact, high torque, high power density, long life. Shenzhen Power Motor has 20 years of experience in motor customization and technology accumulation, rapid customization.
Below, you can activate/deactivate the individual technologies that are used on this website.